Stem Cells in Teeth
The tooth is nature’s ‘safe’ for your family’s unique stem cells
While stem cells can be found in most tissues of the body, they are usually buried deep, are few in number and are similar in appearance to surrounding cells. With the discovery of stem cells in teeth, an accessible and available source of stem cells has been identified.
The tooth is nature’s “safe” for these valuable stem cells, and there is an abundance of these cells in baby teeth, wisdom teeth and permanent teeth – Tooth Eligibility Criteria. The stem cells contained within teeth are capable of replicating themselves and can be readily recovered at the time of a planned dental procedure.
Living stem cells found within extracted teeth were routinely discarded every day, but now, with the knowledge from recent medical research, DentaCell gives you the opportunity to save these cells for future use in developing medical treatments for your family.
Both DentaCell and Bioheart, Inc. are supported by the Leonhardt Ventures’ Cal-X Stars Accelerator Scientific Advisory Board made up of over 35 leading stem cell researchers –http://calxstars.com/scientific-advisory-board/
Bioheart Receives Validated FDA Registration for Tissue
Dr. Valerie Kanter
Chief Medical & Scientific Officer
Dr. Cameron Y. S. Lee
Howard J. Leonhardt
Accelerating Bioelectric, Stem Cell and Personalized Functional Medicine Innovations & Startups in Dentistry
DentaCell is moving forward step by step with the co-development of these products for dental gum healing…
Further, the stem cells from teeth have been observed in research studies to be among the most powerful stem cells in the human body. Stem cells from teeth replicate at a faster rate and for a longer period of time than do stem cells harvested from other tissues of the body.
Stem cells in the human body age over time and their regenerative abilities slow down later in life. The earlier in life that your family’s stem cells are secured, the more valuable they will be when they are needed most.
2. Wetling Health wireless energy dental gum healing device.
3. MyoStim Micocurrent stimulator wire based applied with dental mouth tray with conductive and healing hydrogel (note we have been researching nutrient healing hydrogels since the early 1990’s)
4. Bioheart Adipose Cell Harvesting Kits to make stem cell injections combined with scaffolding collagen matrix applied to grow back receding dental gums combined with healing hydrogel and micorcurrent stimulation from any one of the three above mentioned devices ie; Procellera, Wetling or MyoStim Microcurrent.
5. TissueGen Microcurrent electroacupuncture system.
DentaCell – Tissue Banking Stem Cell Expansion Service
In contract partnership with Bioheart, Inc. of Sunrise, Florida
Why Bank Teeth?
Banking dental stem cells gives you the ability to take advantage of stem cell therapies of today and those that emerge in the future.
At DentaCell we provide the best dental stem cell storage in the industry at the most affordable price, so that every family can take advantage of advancements in medicine. Ask us about our Family Plans that are available as well.
First Year Storage: $115
Total First Year: $490
Annual Storage: $115
Full Payment: $490
2 month payment plan: $245/month
4 month payment plan: $123/month
Long Term Discounted Storage Plans
10 year storage: $799 (Savings of $351)
20 year storage: $1399 (Savings of $901)
* When stem cells are needed in the future DentaCell will multiply the stem cells to the quantity desired at a competitive cost ranging from $4,900 to $28,000 depending on the quantity. As an alternative we can provide the stored pulp to an expansion facility of your choice. The DentaCell cell expansion team and supervision includes some of the most experienced cell culturing and quality control personnel in the world.