About the Program
Companies selected for the DentaCell Accelerator powered by Leonhardt’s Launchpads will have access to the world’s leading dentistry physicians, stem cell & bioelectric regeneration researchers and experience startup building mentors to help advance breakthrough innovations in dentistry.
About DentaCell Accelerator: Originally founded in 2015 as DentaCell LTP focused on bioelectric and stem cell based dental products including tooth pulp storage services. In 2017 DentaCell LTP was converted into an accelerator to enable the organization to more broadly address innovations in dentistry and to better support multiple startup launches simultaneously.
- Access to office and lab space located in Los Angeles, Petaluma and Salt Lake City.
- Access to all the startup support programs, legal agreement templates, outlines from Leonhardt’s Launchpads, Kindheart Lionheart Startup Support Services – https://kindheartlionheart.com/startup-media-support-services/ and Cal-X Crowdfund Connect – http://calstockexchange.com/cal-x-crowdfund-connect-what-do-we-do/
- Free enrollment in the Santa Monica based CalXelerator “108 Days from Create to Great” startup launch program – www.calxelerator.com a minimum investment of $8K per founder up to $1 million.
- Access to Leonhardt’s Launchpad’s building IP estate in stem cell, growth factors, micro pumps and bioelectric stimulation technologies.
- Mentorship from physicians, researchers, regulatory experts, legal counsel and startup specialists.
- Access to Leonhardt’s Launchpad’s and Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. network of hundreds of successful entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and corporate partners.
- Annual Demo Days, where each company will have the opportunity to pitch their company to healthcare leaders, investors, press, and other community members.